Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Freedom

"Feb. 16 - Freedom - Take a leadership role today in your own life. Find one way you can be more expressive of who you truly are."

Well, I took the proverbial freedom thing by the horns today, and stepped in the leader-shi*, and expressed myself by parting ways with my boyfriend of almost one year. I realized that I was being taken for granted, and that he just was not ready for the responsibility or commitment of being with me, so we just ended that aspect of our relationship. He took it quite well, as I got the impression that he was feeling trapped anyways and knew this was coming. But as to feeling more uplifted about all this, I don't know, though I'm grateful that our friendship and love for each other has remained in tact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home